Forero Novato
Motor TL
2.0 CRDi 184 CV
Versión TL
Essence
Color TL
Ruby Wine
[QUOTE = "JKD, post: 38897, member: 111"] Rear viewfinder

Developing a small utility to experiment with the messages exchanged between the different Hyundai software modules, I found the possibility of activating the rear camera without the need to turn back :

[MEDIA = youtube] NqAzpIsZtWM [/ MEDIA]​

So I have put hands to work to offer you this feature. The application that I programmed allows you to activate the rear camera while driving forward. On the right side, a small button will appear to close the viewer. If you turn the reverse gear and then remove it, the program will close automatically. If you press the close button, the viewfinder will close even if you have the reverse gear set, but that does not affect the parking sensors that will remain active as long as you do not change gears. Note that the parking sensors only activate when the reverse gear is engaged. My application does not activate or deactivate them. It only shows the viewer.

However. Not everything is so beautiful. I have checked that if you exceed 44 km / h the screen stays black . That is, the image is lost and does not recover until it descends below 30 km / h . This may be a safety limitation so as not to get distracted at high speeds. I do not know at the moment if this limitation is given by the software of the equipment ( BART.exe ) or if the limitation comes from outside. But for now it's just another curiosity that you can download.

[ATTACH = full] 3456 [/ ATTACH]
downloads
[/ QUOTE]
hi
thank you veru much for nice invaluable application.
Unfortunately I can not download it from Google Drive.
Please download the download link.
best wishes.

ugur

Forero Novato
Motor TL
2.0 CRDi 184 CV
Versión TL
Kosmo Aut. 4x4
Color TL
White Sand
sygic wince Tucson pls

ranaz

Forero Novato
Motor TL
1.6 TGDi 176 CV
Hello and thanks
I could not download and activate the bootloader.
Please send me the full version.

ugur

Forero Novato
Motor TL
2.0 CRDi 184 CV
Versión TL
Kosmo Aut. 4x4
Color TL
White Sand
hi
my car; Tucson 2017 2.0 4WD GLS PLUS
firmware tl.cs.pro.10.814
sygic , New version Navitel and videoplayer help me pls.
thank you

ivan3676

Forero Activo
Motor TL
1.6 TGDi 176 CV
Versión TL
Style
Color TL
Polar White
Buenas,
Tengo el nuevo tucson 2019, quería reproducir vídeo y GPS que no trae, que software tendría que descargar? Gracias

natxito

Forero Novato
Motor TL
1.7 CRDi 115 CV
Versión TL
25 Aniversario
Color TL
White Sand
Software GPS adicional

He localizado una aplicación funcional de mapas para nuestro equipo. Se trata de IGO Primo NextGen 9.19 con mapas TOMTOM y HERE de 2016.
Junto con Navitel, ya son dos las alternativas disponibles al software original de Hyundai.

Ver el archivo adjunto 3079
podrias volvermelo a pasar??
cascó el pc y lo he tenido que formatear...

natxito

Forero Novato
Motor TL
1.7 CRDi 115 CV
Versión TL
25 Aniversario
Color TL
White Sand
Bueno chicos... Mucho tiempo probando y experimentando.... Tema IGO.... MENA.CO me contesto que igo nextgen es incompatible con su software... Por privado atiendo solicitudes de este gran navegador totalmente funcional con menavrus...

JKD

Forero Experto
Motor TL
2.0 CRDi 136 CV
Versión TL
Tecno Aut. 4x4
Color TL
Thunder Gray
Plesse any help cause i can not use anymore my autoradio
According to Menaco website, buying a license gives you access to technical support to solve any problem related to them. Due to it's an installation problem... have you tried to contact them?

You are not reporting so much information about the problem. Add far as I can remember, the Menavrus version we used here doesn't use any lisa reloader nor lisa_native.cfg. Where did you buy menavrus? (Website).

Menavrus install process creates a log file somewhere in SD. Can you share it?

JKD

Forero Experto
Motor TL
2.0 CRDi 136 CV
Versión TL
Tecno Aut. 4x4
Color TL
Thunder Gray
So i bought it fron mena.co and i tried to find assistance but no mail or phone. The only way is to write in the forum and wait for response ( never got). Where do i find the log file?
May be inside menavrus or menavrus_install folder.
In every restart, does install process begin?

Momtez

Forero Novato
Motor TL
1.7 CRDi 115 CV
Versión TL
Tecno
Color TL
Moon Rock
is there at least a way to delete it so i can open the medianav as it was and may be try to buy your version?

JKD

Forero Experto
Motor TL
2.0 CRDi 136 CV
Versión TL
Tecno Aut. 4x4
Color TL
Thunder Gray
is there at least a way to delete it so i can open the medianav as it was and may be try to buy your version?
Without your version I can't know what that software does.

JKD

Forero Experto
Motor TL
2.0 CRDi 136 CV
Versión TL
Tecno Aut. 4x4
Color TL
Thunder Gray
I downloaded the hyundai lan4 1.0.8 20178
MEGA
In five hours I'm going to download it to analyze your version's booting process to see if there's any way to restore the original lisa.

Just in case... did you try to reinstall Hyundai software?