Menavrus de Menaco | Página 31 | Foro Hyundai Tucson
  1. ¡Únete a la Comunidad del Hyundai Tucson! ¡Pulsa aquí para registrarte y empezar a participar!
    Descartar aviso

Menavrus de Menaco

Tema en 'Car Audio y Multimedia' iniciado por JKD, 26 Oct 2016.

1. Momtez

Momtez Forero Novato

Motor:
    1.7 CRDi 115 CV
    Versión:
    Tecno
    Color:
    Moon Rock
    no i don't have it.. can i find it and know how to do? thks

2. JKD

JKD Forero Experto

Motor:
    2.0 CRDi 136 CV
    Versión:
    Tecno Aut. 4x4
    Color:
    Thunder Gray
    I've analyzed the software you posted and I have to say that your version of Menavrus is pretty similar to the one we have. And that's strange. Because Menavrus is not using Lisa Reloader at all. The only proyect that used it was Tucsy so my question is ... Did you installed Tucsy in your system before installing Menavrus? Both projects can not be installed because they use the same procedure, renaming Lisa.exe which is an important process that is called from Menavrus or Tucsy. This is what is suppose you've done.

1. You installed Tucsy. At this point, Lisa.exe is lisa reloaded installed by tucsy. When lisa reloaded is executed with the name lisa.exe, it looks for a config file with the same name (lisa.cfg) which contains instructions to be executed. These instructions are used to look for tucsy.exe in pendrive and execute it. Then, it executes the real Lisa which has the name "LisaOrig.exe".
    2. You installed Menavrus. The installer renamed Lisa.exe to Lisa_Native.exe and copied Menavrus to disk with the name Lisa.exe so, when system restarts and executes Lisa.exe, it's being executed Menavrus.
    3. Menavrus looks for Lisa_Native.exe and executes it. In this case, Lisa_Native.exe is not the real Lisa.exe (from hyundai) but Lisa Reloader copied by Tucsy. Lisa Reloader is executed with the name "Lisa_native.exe" so it looks for config file named "Lisa_Native.cfg". And here is the problem. Lisa_Native.cfg doesn't exist so Lisa Reloader doesn't know what to do.
    If this is the case, you are a lucky man because the problem could be fixed...

3. Momtez

Momtez Forero Novato

Motor:
    1.7 CRDi 115 CV
    Versión:
    Tecno
    Color:
    Moon Rock
    Thank uou for your answer. Yes i have tucsy already installed on the autoradio. So i can fix it? Thank you very much

4. Momtez

Momtez Forero Novato

Motor:
    1.7 CRDi 115 CV
    Versión:
    Tecno
    Color:
    Moon Rock
    I just want to add that i have tucsy in usb disk and Menavrus in sd card. Thank you

5. JKD

JKD Forero Experto

Motor:
    2.0 CRDi 136 CV
    Versión:
    Tecno Aut. 4x4
    Color:
    Thunder Gray
    First of all. If you install Tucsy, you can not install Menavrus. If you install Menavrus, you can not install Tucsy but you can add Tucsy to Menavrus main menu so it can be executed from there.

I'm sending you a little application I've just developed this morning that will try to recover the original Lisa.exe in your device. I haven't tested in my device because is a dangerous process but in your case, you've got nothing to lose. This application will look for all involved executables related to lisa to backup them in SD, recognize which of them is the original one from Hyundai/Kia and restore it as lisa.exe before restarting device. All process will generate a log file called LisaRecovery.log at \log folder in SD.

Download the application I'm giving you in a private message and copy it in SD's \Menavrus folder.
    Insert SD in your device. Application will ask you to accept or cancel the recovery process. If recovery is successful, device will restart as usual. As your SD contains Menavrus installer, it would be executed again. I suggest that you don't install Menavrus by now. Check generated logs first.

If recovery can not find an original Lisa.exe, it will try to take control over device copying itself as lisa.exe. At this point, when device restarts, recovery takes control and executes the file explorer. So it would be possible to access to file system to restore an original lisa.exe by hand.

A C@rlos le gusta esto.
  6. Momtez

Momtez Forero Novato

Motor:
    1.7 CRDi 115 CV
    Versión:
    Tecno
    Color:
    Moon Rock
    you are really a great person and today is a great day in all ( i will be a father after 5 years of wedding). so now i download the program in sd keeping all other folders of Menavrus, accept recovery process and if everything is ok it will start as usual. only one question how to ignore Menavrus installation? thank you

A C@rlos le gusta esto.
  7. JKD

JKD Forero Experto

Motor:
    2.0 CRDi 136 CV
    Versión:
    Tecno Aut. 4x4
    Color:
    Thunder Gray
    Create a new directory and move into it all .lgu files and Aerith.exe from the root path.

8. Momtez

Momtez Forero Novato

Motor:
    1.7 CRDi 115 CV
    Versión:
    Tecno
    Color:
    Moon Rock
    Ok i put the sd and the device rebooted. It showed me this message

Adjuntos:

9. JKD

JKD Forero Experto

Motor:
    2.0 CRDi 136 CV
    Versión:
    Tecno Aut. 4x4
    Color:
    Thunder Gray
    That means that my app didn't recognize the original lisa.exe and now he is taking control. My app is trying to execute total commander now from SD's root path. Follow instructions I gave you in private message :thumbsup:

10. Momtez

Momtez Forero Novato

Motor:
    1.7 CRDi 115 CV
    Versión:
    Tecno
    Color:
    Moon Rock
    Finally my medianav is alive. Thanks JDK for your time and your advices. You are number one

A C@rlos, Bartolome y JKD les gusta esto.
  11. Momtez

Momtez Forero Novato

Motor:
    1.7 CRDi 115 CV
    Versión:
    Tecno
    Color:
    Moon Rock
    excuse me guys but i would like to download extras like hyundai skin, internet radio etc and i asked permission to download from google drive. can i have the access or is there another way to download them?

12. Bartolome

Bartolome Forero Activo

Motor:
    1.6 GDi 131 CV
    Versión:
    Tecno
    Color:
    Ash Blue
    You definitely want to break the navigation system ...

A Momtez le gusta esto.
  13. Momtez

Momtez Forero Novato

Motor:
    1.7 CRDi 115 CV
    Versión:
    Tecno
    Color:
    Moon Rock
    they are extras created to be installed so i don't see where is the problem

14. Momtez

Momtez Forero Novato

Motor:
    1.7 CRDi 115 CV
    Versión:
    Tecno
    Color:
    Moon Rock
    Io hello all. so is there a way to have the permission to have programs like sygic, IGO ... ?
    tank you

15. ranaz

ranaz Forero Novato

Motor:
    1.6 TGDi 176 CV
    Hello.
    I mistakenly deleted the Lisa.Exe file in the Headunit and it does not go up the hinges, and it stays on the Hyundai logo and does not work anymore.
    Please tell me how can I fix and reapir the system?
    Is there a boot loader to help me out?
    How can I connect the headunit to the laptop cable and modify the contents of Storge?
    Is there software for Windows 10 for this?
    Tankyou

A Muzzly le gusta esto.
  16. ranaz

ranaz Forero Novato

Motor:
    1.6 TGDi 176 CV
    This image

Adjuntos:

17. JKD

JKD Forero Experto

Motor:
    2.0 CRDi 136 CV
    Versión:
    Tecno Aut. 4x4
    Color:
    Thunder Gray
    Have you tried Menavrus installer?

18. ranaz

ranaz Forero Novato

Motor:
    1.6 TGDi 176 CV
    [QUOTE = "JKD, post: 88231, member: 111"] Have you tried Menavrus installer? [/ QUOTE]
    I did not install
    I just transferred the Lisa file to the headunit.

19. ranaz

ranaz Forero Novato

Motor:
    1.6 TGDi 176 CV
    [QUOTE = "ranaz, post: 88244, member: 6090"] [QUOTE = "JKD, post: 88231, member: 111"] Have you tried Menavrus installer? [/ QUOTE]
    I did not install
    I just transferred the Lisa file to the headunit. [/ QUOTE]

Please Ans

20. JKD

JKD Forero Experto

Motor:
    2.0 CRDi 136 CV
    Versión:
    Tecno Aut. 4x4
    Color:
    Thunder Gray
    Which is your software version?

Este sitio usa cookies, propias y de terceros. Si se continúa con nosotros entendemos que se acepta el uso de cookies. Aceptar Más información