JKD

Forero Experto
Motor TL
2.0 CRDi 136 CV
Versión TL
Tecno Aut. 4x4
Color TL
Thunder Gray
[QUOTE = "JKD, post: 48374, member: 111"] Logos from Spain updated. As of March 28, 370 PI codes with their respective logo. Thank you for your contributions! : Thumbsup:[/ QUOTE]

Hi JKD. I just wanted to try your application in order to install the logos. I have copied the files to the root and run it. I didnt install the logos, as the zip package doesn't contains Slovak station logos.

So i did not install anything. BUT the problem occurred: i cannot run the navigation now. It says something that: Check whether the SW on SD card is compatible with the system (i will send the picture with the info later on).
And also, if I pull out the USB key, your application always runs when I start the engine.

What went wrong ? :)
You copied files to the root of ... What drive? (Pendrive, SD, device...). Supposing you've copied files to your original SD, you may have modified LGENavi folder in some way. If you are using a cloned SD your maps need a special file named AMK.LMF to work, which can be found on this post:
Desprotección DRM de mapas y tarjeta SD

To disable autorun, remove all lgu files located in SD's root folder.

skyso

Forero Novato
Motor NX4
1.6 TGDi 230 CV HEV 6AT 4X4
Color NX4
Polar White
I have copied data to the pendrive (no SD). I didn do anything with the SD card.

I will check whether AMK.LMF file is still located on SD card.

But it is strange. Does you application copy any files to SD card? Because your application is running all the time, even there is NO Pendrive connected.

JKD

Forero Experto
Motor TL
2.0 CRDi 136 CV
Versión TL
Tecno Aut. 4x4
Color TL
Thunder Gray
I have copied data to the pendrive (no SD). I didn do anything with the SD card.

I will check whether AMK.LMF file is still located on SD card.

But it is strange. Does you application copy any files to SD card? Because your application is running all the time, even there is NO Pendrive connected.
The only way to autorun my app is copying it to root folder of SD (with the name Aerith.exe) and creating some files with an specific name and lgu extension. My app does not perform such operation automatically.

Can you send a photo about the contents of your SD's root folder?

skyso

Forero Novato
Motor NX4
Color NX4
Polar White
The only way to autorun my app is copying it to root folder of SD (with the name Aerith.exe) and creating some files with an specific name and lgu extension. My app does not perform such operation automatically.

Can you send a photo about the contents of your SD's root folder?
Hi JKD,

in attachment. There is the logo from your application :).

It is really strange, cause I didn't copy anything to the SD card from pendrive.

Adjuntos

JKD

Forero Experto
Motor TL
2.0 CRDi 136 CV
Versión TL
Tecno Aut. 4x4
Color TL
Thunder Gray
Hi JKD,

in attachment. There is the logo from your application :).

It is really strange, cause I didn't copy anything to the SD card from pendrive.
Remove all eu20* files, aerith.exe and "logos" folder from your SD if you don't want radiologos to autorun every time device restarts. Those files are not copied there by my app. They must be copied manually so you had to copy them :)

skyso

Forero Novato
Motor NX4
Color NX4
Polar White
Seems you are right, as the manual says that we should unzip the files into SD card :(.

OK, And I dont see any AMK.LMF file, so this is the problem of not working navigation?

Última edición:

JKD

Forero Experto
Motor TL
2.0 CRDi 136 CV
Versión TL
Tecno Aut. 4x4
Color TL
Thunder Gray
OK, And I dont see any AMK.LMF file, so this is the problem of not working navigation?
Check out this post:
Desprotección DRM de mapas y tarjeta SD

You will find a compressed file with two versions of AMK.LMF separated in two folders ( 1 and 0 ). The file that works in our device is the one located at folder 1. Copy that file (just the file) to \SDMemory\LGENavi\LIMF\ and restart device.

tucsi

Forero Activo
Hola buenas tardes yo he recogido hoy mi tucson de pasar la revisión del año y me ha actualizado a la última versión,y no me sale lo de los logos hay alguna manera de hacerlo con la última actualización?

Disculpad que no lo puesto antes la versión k tengo es 20.103 20.104

Última edición por un moderador:

JKD

Forero Experto
Motor TL
2.0 CRDi 136 CV
Versión TL
Tecno Aut. 4x4
Color TL
Thunder Gray
Sigo trabajando en mejorar nuestro software y en dar una solución para los que no pueden salir a Windows desde la versión 20.165 y posteriores. De momento os dejo un avance con RadioLogos:

IMG_20170411_155918.jpg

obdcd2

Forero Activo
Motor TL
2.0 CRDi 136 CV
Versión TL
Tecno
Color TL
White Sand
JKD, no se porqué, pero me alegro que tengas un TUCSON. ;););)

fredy13

Forero Activo
Motor TL
2.0 CRDi 136 CV
Color TL
Micron Grey
JKD muy bien, teníamos ganas de esta nueva versión.
¿Cuál es el botón de actualización?
Conexión a Internet ?

información rápida ...

JKD

Forero Experto
Motor TL
2.0 CRDi 136 CV
Versión TL
Tecno Aut. 4x4
Color TL
Thunder Gray
JKD muy bien, teníamos ganas de esta nueva versión.
¿Cuál es el botón de actualización?
Conexión a Internet ?

información rápida ...
El botón de la derecha «Update» descargará, descomprimirá e instalará los logos automáticamente. La primera vez dará a elegir el país a descargar y antes de instalar permitirá seleccionar las emisoras locales «de conflicto» a instalar si las hubiese. Si se selecciona en ambos casos la opción de «Recordar la selección» no lo volverá a preguntar. En sucesivas actualizaciones bastaría con un simple toque en el botón «Update» para tener la base de datos de logos al día :)

La idea es facilitaros la vida evitándoos buscar actualizaciones, descargarlas, descomprimirlas, pasarlas a la tarjeta, sobreescribir los PI locales y pasarlo al equipo. Todo con un click y con una interfaz gráfica un poco más trabajada.

Última edición:

Faleque

Forero Activo
Motor TL
2.0 CRDi 184 CV
Versión TL
Style Aut. 4x4
Color TL
Ruby Wine
@JKD , Eres la "Repolla"!! (con perdón por la expresión) ;). Si no llega a ser por ti, aún estamos con los mapas de la guía CAMPSA !!!

franciscojsc

Forero Habitual
Motor TL
2.0 CRDi 136 CV
Versión TL
Tecno
Color TL
Micron Grey
Yo también
Sigo trabajando en mejorar nuestro software y en dar una solución para los que no pueden salir a Windows desde la versión 20.165 y posteriores. De momento os dejo un avance con RadioLogos:

Felicidades por tu aporte ,eres el mejor, si no fuera por ti,nada de esto tendríamos tantos Tucsoneros,gracias JKD

hertz

Forero Novato
I worked on this yesterday for Portugal radios, in this case I only made for Lisbon area, because I realised, even in Lisbon the PI-ID on the website was wrong in some cases and didn't created more to be useless if you want @JKD you can put available on the first topic my logos for Portugal Here is my zip. MEGA

@JKD When will you disponibilize the new version?

JKD

Forero Experto
Motor TL
2.0 CRDi 136 CV
Versión TL
Tecno Aut. 4x4
Color TL
Thunder Gray
I worked on this yesterday for Portugal radios, in this case I only made for Lisbon area, because I realised, even in Lisbon the PI-ID on the website was wrong in some cases and didn't created more to be useless if you want @JKD you can put available on the first topic my logos for Portugal
Thank you for your contribution @hertz . I'll try to reduce the size of each logo indexing their color palette and I'm updating the first post as soon as possible :thumbsup:

JKD

Forero Experto
Motor TL
2.0 CRDi 136 CV
Versión TL
Tecno Aut. 4x4
Color TL
Thunder Gray
Logos de Portugal indexados y subidos al primer post