JKD

Forero Experto
Motor TL
2.0 CRDi 136 CV
Versión TL
Tecno Aut. 4x4
Color TL
Thunder Gray
so, if we want to use for ex. new map release 2019, where private build is from ofset 0x1800, this one "35 00 42 00" = 5b , on non-original SD, we need to make SD with CID - 134b474c47450000104400000000f901 , LMV.lmf file modified to be value 4b on offset 0x1800 of this file, and that's all?
That would be all. Software implements another DRM checking described in point 5 from first post in this thread.

Suppose that if we use SD with different CID than CID from original SD and his pair Apllication ID 4b in this case, such SD card will not be recognizes in Hyundai Tucson with Gen2?
That's it. In this case, setting the right Product Build (0x1800) in LMV.LMF won't fix the problem because PNM field (that should be "LGE = 4c 47 45 00 00) doesn't match with SD's CID.

If i understand it correct, point is to use combination of SD with same CID like on original SD and same Application ID connected to that CID from LMV.lmf file, and AMK.lmf file from that release?
If you have or copy the right AMK.LMF file in SD you won't have to worry about SD's CID nor LMV.LMF. All checkings are ignored.

darkness

Forero Novato
Motor TL
2.0 CRDi 136 CV
Versión TL
Tecno 4x4
Color TL
Ara Blue
JKD dijo:
That would be all. Software implements another DRM checking described in point 5 from first post in this thread.
Thank you very much for fast response and making things clear ;) , read your great finding and explanation in point 5, where is clearly written, if we use AMK.lmf provided by you from your zip file where folder 0 and 1, and to use amk.lmf from folder 1, for newer sw versions , where is newer LgeDRMKey.exe version, will work solution with AMK.lmf from folder 1.

Tell me one thing, is this file AMK.lmf with variable inside

"It might appear possible to overcome all the difficulties attending the definition..of 'time' by substituting 'the position of the small hand of my watch' for..'time' And in fact such a definition is satisfactory when we are concerned with..defining a time exclusively for the place where the watch is located; but it is no..longer satisfactory when we have to connect in time series of events occurring..at different places, or what comes to the same thing to evaluate the times of..events occurring at places remote from the watch."

from that famous release "april" when Hyundai made mistake and added authen.ini this amk.lmf , where no controling are maps on original sd or non-original when used this AMK.lmf? I ask this cause noticed this AMK.lmf in package of 2019 maps GEN 2 downloaded from here, i see date is june 2017, suppose this AMK.lmf was extracted from that release?

And tell me, will this AMK.lmf work on latest SW 20.183 update, cause of LgeDRMKey.exe version?

So, if it will work on 20.183, it means we can use any SD, any CID, must not be original, just update sw 20.183, put map files 2019 on any SD 16GB, and copy-paste AMK.lmf from folder "1" , from your zip file?

That's it. In this case, setting the right Product Build (0x1800) in LMV.LMF won't fix the problem because PNM field (that should be "LGE = 4c 47 45 00 00) doesn't match with SD's CID.
Absolutely clear, got it ;) .

If you have or copy the right AMK.LMF file in SD you won't have to worry about SD's CID nor LMV.LMF. All checkings are ignored.
This too, absolutely clear ;) !

JKD

Forero Experto
Motor TL
2.0 CRDi 136 CV
Versión TL
Tecno Aut. 4x4
Color TL
Thunder Gray
from that famous release "april" when Hyundai made mistake and added authen.ini this amk.lmf , where no controling are maps on original sd or non-original when used this AMK.lmf? I ask this cause noticed this AMK.lmf in package of 2019 maps GEN 2 downloaded from here, i see date is june 2017, suppose this AMK.lmf was extracted from that release?
I don't remember if that file comes in any released maps version. I generated that file after analyzing/debugging the software. That's why I know there are two possible versions. Hyundai/KIA software looks for AMK.LMF at least since 20.103 version and I could verify that latest version (20.183) didn't change this behavior so I just had to add the same file to the latest maps. That's why you see that date.

So, if it will work on 20.183, it means we can use any SD, any CID, must not be original, just update sw 20.183, put map files 2019 on any SD 16GB, and copy-paste AMK.lmf from folder "1" , from your zip file?
Of course. But that work is already done in the third post of this thread. Maps are available and AMK.lmf is included.

darkness

Forero Novato
Motor TL
2.0 CRDi 136 CV
Versión TL
Tecno 4x4
Color TL
Ara Blue
JKD dijo:
I don't remember if that file comes in any released maps version. I generated that file after analyzing/debugging the software. That's why I know there are two possible versions. Hyundai/KIA software looks for AMK.LMF at least since 20.103 version and I could verify that latest version (20.183) didn't change this behavior so I just had to add the same file to the latest maps. That's why you see that date.
Oh, seems , i understood it wrong, probably cause of bad google translate, my apologies, as you wrote in some of threads, about some mistake by Hyundai, i one of their previous releases for gen2 maps, that they left some files by mistake in map release, like some authentitication.ini or something like that , and some .bin file and amk.lmf , that's why i thought it was provided by them... But now i see that is your personal work and solution, really nice by you, that you made it possible, for us to use this way maps on non-orig SD, and that dont have visit official dealers ;) .

Yes, i see that AMK.lmf is generated earlier, for lower versions of SW probably, and that still work on new SW version, hope will work in next FW versions too :) .

Of course. But that work is already done in the third post of this thread. Maps are available and AMK.lmf is included.
Oh even better! I'll download your release 2019 with already included speical AMK.lmf ;) . Downloaded your 2019 release, one thing want ask you, in your 2019 release is inlucded LMV.lmf with private build 4b on offset 0x1800 , and some release 2019 downloaded by some other guy who posted it, saw inside LMV.lmf with 4b - private build file, and backup of LMV.lmf probably original file from release 2019 with private build 5b, just want ask you, is original LMV.lmf from 2019 map release priv build 5b?

And one more thing, in this post ,

Actualización navegador 2017

you wrote that is necessary use LMV.lmf since 20.165 fw and higher? Does this still apply, or since you solved AMK.lmf workround for bypass protection, we dont need anymore care about LMV.lmf?

You did amazing work, and whole Hyundai-Kia car multimedia scene need to be really grateful to you!

p.s.
Is same type of protection for Hyundai Tucson 2018 and newer, with GEN 5 headunits Android based? IS there solved like this bypass, by you?

JKD

Forero Experto
Motor TL
2.0 CRDi 136 CV
Versión TL
Tecno Aut. 4x4
Color TL
Thunder Gray
one thing want ask you, in your 2019 release is inlucded LMV.lmf with private build 4b on offset 0x1800 , and some release 2019 downloaded by some other guy who posted it, saw inside LMV.lmf with 4b - private build file, and backup of LMV.lmf probably original file from release 2019 with private build 5b, just want ask you, is original LMV.lmf from 2019 map release priv build 5b?
Actually, all different versions of LMV.lmf come from original map releases. The "Private Build" field identifies the manufacturer. 0x4b points to Hyundai. I'm not sure about 0x5b but I think that it points to KIA. Both companies share the same map software but they try to protect themselves isolating functionality to their own customers. So, despite SD cards' CID belong to LGE, the PNM field defines the company. That explains when it's necessary to edit LMV.lmf. If new maps come from a KIA owner, LMV.lmf must be edited so the software may identify maps as original from Hyundai. And KIA users must do the same otherwise.

in this post ,
Actualización navegador 2017
you wrote that is necessary use LMV.lmf since 20.165 fw and higher? Does this still apply, or since you solved AMK.lmf workround for bypass protection, we dont need anymore care about LMV.lmf?
AMK.lmf workaround cancels that statement. But this is valid in current software version. I tend to copy the right LMV.lmf for my vehicle's company in case future software versions disable AMK.lmf checking.

Is same type of protection for Hyundai Tucson 2018 and newer, with GEN 5 headunits Android based? IS there solved like this bypass, by you?
I don't know. I don't own a GEN 5 device so I wasn't able to analyze it. But map file structure for these newer devices are completely different. So probably they use different checking algorithms.

Bartolome

Forero Experto
Motor TL
1.6 GDi 131 CV
Versión TL
Tecno
Color TL
Ash Blue
Actually, all different versions of LMV.lmf come from original map releases. The "Private Build" field identifies the manufacturer. 0x4b points to Hyundai. I'm not sure about 0x5b but I think that it points to KIA. Both companies share the same map software but they try to protect themselves isolating functionality to their own customers. So, despite SD cards' CID belong to LGE, the PNM field defines the company. That explains when it's necessary to edit LMV.lmf. If new maps come from a KIA owner, LMV.lmf must be edited so the software may identify maps as original from Hyundai. And KIA users must do the same otherwise.

AMK.lmf workaround cancels that statement. But this is valid in current software version. I tend to copy the right LMV.lmf for my vehicle's company in case future software versions disable AMK.lmf checking.

I don't know. I don't own a GEN 5 device so I wasn't able to analyze it. But map file structure for these newer devices are completely different. So probably they use different checking algorithms.
Los nuevos navegadores Gen5 basados en Android no llevan ningún tipo de protección en la tarjeta de mapas.

• Me Gusta
Reacciones: JKD