Forero Novato
Motor NX4
1.6 TGDi 265 CV PHEV 6AT 4X4
Versión NX4
Style
Color NX4
Amazon Grey
Hola,

En este comentario de un vídeo en un Kona hev no le aparecían los niveles de regeneración y consiguió que se activaran manteniendo la leva izquierda:
@PaulBrownclk-me hace 1 año @doolanbrian hi Brian, I went out today and figured out how to switch on the regen braking , so holding the left paddle in and not releasing it straight away seems to switch regen on in my Kona, once I do that the lttile battery icon thing pops up on the dash, and then I go up and down the levels as expected.. also tried Sport mode when joining the motorway , that is great fun!! .. certainly brings the Kona to life .. also gave the adaptive cruise control a try and was amazed at how good that is .. loving the Kona !! what a great car!
Quizá en el Tucson funcione también aunque no esté en el manual.

En esta noticia dice que el restyling sí lo lleva:

The hybrid and plug-in hybrid variants offer Paddle Regenerative Braking Mode when driving in ECO mode. This allows the driver to adjust the intensity of regenerative braking using paddle shift levers on the steering wheel, providing three levels of deceleration control for enhanced convenience and fuel efficiency.